- 150 day planning span
- 5 Months Scheduling
- 5 Months in view
Custom Photo or Ad copy size 13" x 8"; see 'Product Details' tab for more info.
Stock: 12 Point C1S Enamel; Pads: 60# offset stock
Binding: Double Loop WIRE-O bound with brass grommet for hanging
Shipping weight: 34#/60 pieces
Imprint: 1 to 4 Color imprint included; Backer panels are white.
Advertising Calendars and Personalized Calendars are easy to purchase and many options and extras are available.
- 1st proof (e-mailed): Part of standard $20.00 Advertising Setup Fee
- Hard copy proofs: $70.00
- Additional proofs: $20.00 ea
- Author's Alterations (When client changes customizations after initial submission): $75.00 per hour
- See our 'SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME' page for more information on lead times, post-order/proof artwork revisions ('Author's Alterations') and how delaying proof approval will affect your order lead time.
How to Prepare & Submit Artwork
Following are specifications and tips on preparing & submitting custom artwork for inclusion on your volume order. Artwork preparation templates are available upon request for most items; contact Customer Service to have template for your item emailed to you. Make sure that you are ordering at least the minimum quantity required for ad copy per item. If you cannot prepare the art file(s) for your order, we can provide graphic prep service at $75.00/hr (1 hr minimum).
Submitting the Artwork
- A. E-mail to [email protected] As a general rule, file size must be no larger than 10 MB when sending any one e-mail to this address. If you have multiple files to send, you can group them together in different e-mails that total 10 MB or less per e-mail.
- B. If your file size is too large, please email [email protected] for further instructions.
- If e-mailing files, include your order number in the subject field and your contact information somewhere in the body.
- When dealing with multiple files, it is best to compress them all into one file via WinZip or StuffIt.
- When submitting files/photos that are to appear on different month pages, be sure to include the month abbreviation (such as jan, feb, mar) in the file name so we know where to put each file/photo.
- Be sure to send files in high resolution (see 'Set up job as follows' below). If you do not have high resolution artwork or the capability to create such, we can assist in this area. Please contact us for quoting your ad copy prep & composition.
- Include a hard copy of the files showing area to print. Define area to print showing cropping and bleed.
- Full Bleed: Check with Customer Service to see if this option is available on your item; some items offer it at no additional charge, others have a charge for full bleed. If so, and you want it on your order, any custom imprint intended to extend to a cut edge of sheet must include 1/8" of non-critical extra image to allow for trimming. For these 'full bleed' jobs, any critical body copy or imprint should be no closer than 1/8" to the finished/cut edge to allow for cut/trim tolerance. Please keep in mind other factors such as binding punch holes, tinning wrap and drill holes when setting up your artwork to avoid interference with your critical data. Please contact customer service for additional item specifications and to have artwork template for your item sent to you.
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- CalendarCompany.com Order Number
- List of the applications the files were created in
- Specify whether created on PC or Mac
- Specify how you saved the job (eps, tif, jpeg, etc.)
- A color hard copy must be supplied if color accuracy is required.
'In the Image' name list files:
- If you are submitting more than ten names for one of our name 'In the Image' calendars, the required format is as follows:
- Excel spreadsheet file type required.
- In columnar format, simply list the first or first&last names that are to appear in each calendar. (First recipient name in cell A1, second recipient name in cell A2, etc.)
- Combined names (such as 'Sarah & Tom') are admissable; whatever you type in each cell is exactly what will be merged into each calendar page.
- E-mail file along with our system order number to [email protected]calendarcompany.com
'Family Birthday' calendar (item #Family) or other calendars with 'custom dateblocking':
- For orders that allow for our imprinting your custom information within different dateblocks, submit the custom information as follows:
- Excel spreadsheet file type required.
- In columnar format, simply list the date we are to customize in column A and then the data we are to print in adjacent column B cell. (First custom dateblock date in cell A1 - such as 'January 9'; first birthdate/anniversary/event in adjacent cell B1, etc.)
- Make sure to proofread the data as we will print verbatim per your spreadsheet content.
- E-mail file along with our system order number to [email protected]
- All placed artwork and fonts must be included to assure proper processing of your files.
- Art must be at 100% of final output size or contain cropping instructions.
- Scans must not be prescreened.
- We will set up to five lines of type; submit type with desired general layout instructions in 'text only' formats below.
- Photographs in CMYK mode must be printed in four color process and cannot be converted to spot colors.
Art must have been created in one of the following applications:
- Adobe Creative Cloud CC(2015)
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop files (Mac or PC)
- Corel Draw 11.0 (PC)
- Adobe InDesign CS 5.5 (Mac or PC)
- Corel Draw PhotoPaint (PC)
- Microsoft Word 2000 or later (text only)
- Office 2000 or later (PC) (text only)
Set job up as follows:
- Printing Process: CMYK
- Full color art: 300 dpi (at final output size)
- Line art: 1200 dpi at final output size
- Line screen: 150 dpi at final output size
Acceptable File Storage:
- 120 MB Superdisk
- Iomega Zip 100 MB