The following shipping costs apply to normal* orders:
5000 or more: CALL!
5000 or more: CALL!
*Due to the extra space and weight in shipping tubed or wrapped calendars, or for orders having calendars shipped to multiple locations ('drop shipments'), additional freight expense may be added to your order. Customer service will contact you for quoting and collecting this expense.
Also, some oversize items or items needing additional packaging (such as desk pad calendar #A149, weekly almanac #AW1, three-month calendars and year-at-glance calendars) at quantity of 10 pieces or less, will be assessed a $1.00 per piece shipping surcharge during checkout. Other items (such as #'s T11, FHT11 memo books) have lower shipping rates; see 'SPECIAL SHIPPING' note under 'Product Details' of each product listing.
PLEASE NOTE: CalendarCompany.com reserves the right to charge additionally for Alaska, Hawaii, international or expedited freight services that are over and above typical shipping costs. If such charges apply to your order, we will contact you prior to processing to get your approval. Any duties & taxes for international shipments are not included in shipping charges and are payable directly to carrier by client.
Lead time (not including transit time) is based upon item, quantity, custom vs. stock, and time of year ordered. If ordering a stock item (without your ad/imprint) of any quantity or if ordering less than 30 pieces of a custom item (with your ad/imprint), lead time is approximately two weeks. If ordering a custom item of 30 or more pieces, lead time is approx. 1 - 3 weeks during non-peak periods (January - July), ~3-5 weeks from August through December. Please check with customer service (888.372.1312) to confirm actual lead time as it varies based upon work-in-process at time of placing order. See 'Rush Service' below if you need your order to ship sooner than quoted lead time. You will receive an acknowledgment with your assigned ship date in 1 - 5 business days. NOTE: When assigning an estimated ship date to any custom-imprinted order, we assume that no changes to submitted artwork will be made post-proof ('Author's Alterations') and that proof will be approved within 24 hours of client receipt; if changes are made post-proof or if it takes longer than 24 hours to get a proof reply, then the estimated ship date will be adjusted for this extra time, an additional $20.00 proof fee per artwork revision will be charged, and any other graphic work required due to Author's Alterations will be billed at $75.00 per hour.
If you are placing a volume order (30 pcs or more) that includes your custom imprint and you need your calendars sooner than our standard lead time, Rush Service may be available for an extra fee. Please contact us for availability and pricing. We can also arrange expedited shipping and can quote this for you as well.
Fulfillment (special packaging, insertions, ect.) and mailing services available for an extra charge; call or email us for quote.
Orders cancelled within 24 hours of placement will be charged a $40.00 cancellation fee. Orders cancelled after 24 hours will be subject to a cancellation fee based upon work performed and material used.
Free / Reduced Shipping
The following conditions apply:
1. The product-only portion of the order (not including other charges such as set-up/proof fee, wrappers, 2-color ad charges, etc.) must be for $200 or more. The shipping coupons are for a freight allowance off of shipping costs only and cannot exceed the shipping costs.
2. Does not apply to "super special" or "pharmacy calendars".
3. Order must be placed ONLINE.
4. You must email your "Ready to Output" art file(s) to Art@Calendarcompany.com with your Order Number (issued at completion of checkout) in the subject line. (See 'How to Prepare and Submit Artwork' section below or call us at 888.372.1312 for help.)
5. Use Coupon Code: SHIP7 if product-only portion of order is for $200-$2000 for a 7% freight allowance ($140 Max).
6. Use Coupon Code: SHIP5 if product-only portion of order is over $2000 for a 5% freight allowance ($300 Max).
7. Calculation of discount is the applicable allowance percentage (7% or 5%) times the product-only portion of the order.