1. The product-only portion of the order (not including other charges such as set-up/proof fee, wrappers, 2-color ad charges, etc.) must be for $200 or more.
2. Does not apply to "super special" or "pharmacy calendars".
3. Your order must be placed ONLINE.
4. You must email your "Ready to Output" art file(s) to Art@Calendarcompany.com with your order number (issued at completion of checkout) in the subject line. (See 'How to Prepare and Submit Artwork' section below or call us at 888.372.1312 for help.)
5. Use Coupon Code: SHIP7 if product-only portion of order is for $200.00-$2000.00 for a 7% freight allowance ($140.00 Max)
6. Use Coupon Code: SHIP5 if product-only portion of order is over $2000.00 for a 5% freight allowance ($300.00 Max)
7. Calculation of discount is the applicable allowance percentage (7% or 5%) times the product-only portion of order.
The following shipping costs apply to normal orders:
5000 or more: CALL!
PLEASE NOTE: CalendarCompany.com reserves the right to charge additionally for Alaska, Hawaii, international or expedited freight services that are over and above typical shipping costs. If such charges apply to your order, we will contact you prior to processing to get your approval. Any duties & taxes for international shipments are not included in shipping charges and are payable directly to carrier by client.
Extras and Options
Advertising Calendars and Personalized Calendars are easy to purchase and many options and extras are available.
1st proof (e-mailed): Part of either the standard $20.00 Advertising Setup Fee or $65.00 set-up fee for 'In the Image' personalized calendars.
Hard copy proofs: $70.00
Additional proofs: $50.00 each
Two Color AD (standard colors): $200.00
PMS Color match: $75.00 each
Author's Alterations: $75.00 per hour
Tubes (up to 22"): $.54 ea; over 22": $0.80 ea
Envelopes (up to 14"): $.25each
Wrappers: (up to 22"): $.28each
How to Prepare & Submit Artwork
Following are specifications and tips on preparing & submitting custom artwork for inclusion on your volume order. Make sure that you are ordering at least the minimum quantity required for ad copy per item. If you cannot prepare the art file(s) for your order, we can provide graphic prep service at $75.00/hr (1 hr minimum).
Submitting the Artwork
A. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. File size must be no larger than 10 MB if sending to this address.
B. If file size exceeds 10 MB, then send it via www.yousendit.com. This is a free service & takes just a few minutes to establish account. When sending your file at this site, send it to email@example.com. The from e-mail address you include should be the same e-mail address as you use when ordering on this site to avoid order processing confusion.
When dealing with multiple files, it is best to compress them all into one file via WinZip or StuffIt.
When submitting files/photos that are to appear on different month pages, be sure to include the month abbreviation (such as jan, feb, mar) in the file name so we know where to put each file/photo.
Be sure to send high resolution (300 dpi or higher) files. If you do not have high resolution artwork or the capability to create such, we can assist in this area. Please contact us for quoting your ad copy prep & composition.
Include a hard copy of the files showing area to print. Define area to print showing cropping and bleed. Any area intended to touch a cut edge must include 1/8" of extra image "Bleed" to allow for cutting variations. Any body copy or imprint that is not to bleed off the edges of a cut must come no closer from 1/8" from the cut edge.
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- CalendarCompany.com Order Number
- List of the applications the files were created in
- Specify whether created on PC or Mac
- Specify how you saved the job (eps, tif, jpeg, etc.)
- A color hard copy must be supplied if color accuracy is required.
- All placed artwork and fonts must be included to assure proper processing of your files.
- Art must be at 100% of final output size or contain cropping instructions.
- Allow .125" outside specified crop for any side that is to bleed.
- Sides not bleeding must come no closer than .125" from any cut edge.
- Scans must not be prescreened.
- We will set up to five lines of type; submit type with desired general layout instructions in 'text only' formats below.
- Photographs in CMYK mode must be printed in four color process and cannot be converted to spot colors.
Art must have been created in one of the following applications:
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 (Mac or PC)
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 (PC or Mac)
- Adobe Pagemaker 6.5 (PC), 7.0 (Mac)
- Corel Draw 11.0 (PC)
- Adobe InDesign CS4 (Mac or PC)
- Corel Draw PhotoPaint (PC)
- Microsoft Word 2000 or later (text only)
- Office 2000 or later (PC) (text only)
- Quark Xpress 6.0 (Mac), 5.0 (PC)
- Macromedia Freehand 8.0 (Mac)
Set job up as follows:
- Printing Process: CMYK
- Full color art: 300 dpi (at final output size)
- Line art: 1200 dpi at final output size
- Line screen: 150 dpi at final output size
Acceptable File Storage:
- Floppy Disk 3.5 in.
- 120 MB Superdisk
- Iomega Zip 100 MB
Fulfillment and mailing services available for an extra charge.